Download Media Player Classic Home Cinema 32/64 Bit
Media Player Classic is a type of media player that comes with codecs already installed for playing MPEG-2 video. Subtitles and codecs for pulse-code modulation, MPEG-2 audio, 3GP, Dolby Digital AC3, and DTS audio are supported by this software. In addition to this, the software features an MPEG splitter as well as a VCD/SVCD/XCD Reader that allows for the playing of VCDs and SVCDs. DirectShow is the architecture upon which all of its functionalities are based; hence, the player will already have DirectShow decoding filters built into it. The results of this include decoding and postprocessing of MPEG-4 ASP, H.264, and Flash Video codecs that are quick and of a high quality respectively. It is possible to download media player classic for windows xp. MPC-HC works well with windows xp.
While you are utilizing the H.264 and VC-1 codecs, MPC-HC now supports DirectX Video Acceleration for video cards manufactured by Intel, NVIDIA, and ATI, which gives you access to hardware acceleration for playback. All of these features are compatible with computers that have SSE2-capable central processing units and Windows operating systems XP or above. It is a lightweight player for expert users and professional developers and editors that play multiple file formats on a regular basis. The player has a size of 13.5 megabytes and is lightweight.
Media Player Classic-HC Features
- Choose to get rid of the Tearing.
- Enhanced support for Windows 10, including the rollout of a version compatible with 64-bit platforms.
- Support for EVR (Enhanced Video Renderer)
- It is possible to add subtitles.
- TV playback and recording capabilities, provided that a TV tuner that is supported is installed.
- When MPC HC terminates unexpectedly, a minidump is created.
- OSD (On Screen Display) (On Screen Display)
- Shuttle PN31 remote control support
- Support Multi-Monitor setup
- Pixel shader to convert between BT601 and BT701 with YV12 chroma upsampling
- The Translation of Languages
- Remote control for Android devices.