Dehancer is a collection of OFX plugins for color gradations in Davinci Resolve, such as movies and film effects. Dozens of genuine photographic films and genuine films with genuine analogue control. There are several built-in stills and cine film stock profiles that are excellent starting points for creating a look. Several hundreds of actual photographs and movies are bundled in simple plug-ins with real analogue controllers that replicate real movie behavior and effects.
Based on printed samples and emulating true analogue media behavior, the plug-in features the finest Exposure, Contrast, and Analogue Range Limiter functions. The Bloom effect, which has extensive parameters, creates a misty light and a gentle, nostalgic vibe, transforming a lifeless digital image into a work of beauty.
Dehancer Pro 5.3.2 Features
- Dozens of photographic and movie films
- Full range of current films and profiles
- Great realistic Film Grain simulations
- Adjustable effect size, amount and impact
- Controls in shadows, midtones and highlights
- Bloom effect with full flexible controls
- Glow and soft, vintage feel a piece of art
- Specular highlights and contrasting edges
- Input camera profiles with print options
- CMY Color Head, Film Grain and Bloom
- Halation, Gate Weave, and Film Breath
- Defringe, Vignette, False Colors, ACES, etc.
- Nonlinear image processing, and many more.
- Supported OS: Windows 10 64-bit (genuine licensed installation is required)
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
- Software compatibility: DaVinci Resolve 16 and 17